Unleashed is a Powerful Online Inventory Management Solution to Simplify Your Business
Unleashed can be integrated directly into your shopping cart. Unleashed is the perfect solution to manage your online inventory. It is designed to take control of your business without a painful software overhaul. Unleashed Software is also designed to integrate with your existing Xero online accounting software as well as integrating into our free shopping cart to provide an end to end business inventory online solution.
Website World has maintained an integration with Unleashed for over 15 years, and has many customers using this integration, including UK, Australia and NZ.
Customisation development is available for your integration to do something more special based on your unique requirements.
- Track your inventory movements
- Powerful inventory management dashboard
- Stock alerts and re-order reports
- Multi Location Stock
- Serial Number Tracking
- Show historical balances for all items
- Show stock trends and sales units enquiries
- Purchase inventory in multiple currencies
- Sell stock in any currency
- Optimise stock levels
- Powerful G/L account override
- Tax overrides and multiple tax amounts
- Decrease your working capital
- Improve productivity and cash flows
- Run your business in the cloud
- Integrates with Xero accounting software
Details of Our Integration
- All products can be imported to your website catalogue by browsing your Unleashed Product Groups. You can quickly import a list of products with the click of just 1 button per product group (category).
- Or automatically link products by product code.
- Once products are imported, the quantities and pricing will be updated on a regular basis. The speed of updates will depend on how many products you have. We use an advanced algorithm to update regularly changing stock quickly.
- New products automated import from unleashed into a pre matched product group / category.
- Products imported can be filtered by the certain fields.
- Multiple integrations can occur across single or multiple websites, for example to allow for multi currency, retail/wholesale, or other such regional/depot data segmentation.
- Obsolete status will make a product hidden
- Weight, volume, supplier name, code and price, etc can be synced
- Images can be synced.
- Other fields in unleashed can be synced to optional display fields for customers.
- Notes field can be synced with any many different fields on our end
- Assign up to 8 price tier relationships in addition to default price
- Any new products added to our website catalogue, will automatically be added to your Unleashed inventory, if any sale occurs, and this item does not yet exist in Unleashed
- You can add additional product information, images, videos, etc through our easy to use CMS or via CSV matching product code.
- Real time stock positions, showing depot break down.
- Review individual product API data, and sync individual products on demand.
- All website sales will be posted to Unleashed, within minutes, including client data.
- Optional Purchase Order can be created split by supplier, for a drop shipping arrangement
- Product customisation options can be pushed through in comments field
- All client data from Unleashed will be automatically imported into the websitebuilder members list, so you can run email campaigns. After the initial sync of data from unleashed, only new records are added. We do not overwrite data in either database.
- New clients will be created in Unleashed on successful sale for an unlinked client.
- Client data can be filtered by currency to maintain unleashed single currency per customer rule.
- Customer records can be grouped by currency to limit access to specific catalogues
- Customer data is not over written in either direction. Sync is to ensure a relationship exists
- Customers are primarily synced by "account reference" and can optionally be synced by email, or allow duplicate emails where required for multiple currencies
- Unique customer:product pricing discounts can be synced..
- Multiple customer currency accounts possible, with account switching feature.
How to Configure Website World and Unleashed To Work Together
- First create a website trial, if you haven't got a website with us already
- Add a shopping page, if your trial didn't include one.
- Click the Shopping Tab from top menu, then scroll down to click API Integrations
- Scroll down and select "Unleashed"
- Enter your Unleashed API ID and Key. To get the Unleashed API ID and Key, in your Unleashed application go to Integration | Integration Store | Unleashed API Access. If you need assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit that form to validate these details are correct, then enter your remaining configuration details.
- Synchronisation buttons are provided for linking existing products to your Unleashed product list, by product code.
- You can use the "Import Products" button to select categories of products from your Unleashed account to import. This step is completed one category at a time.
- Most available information is imported with new products. However, when we sync products, we only update the information you specify in your configuration.
- Newly imported products have an unlimited stock position. This is to speed up the importation process. The correct stock position will be updated when the product next syncs.
- We provide a pricing matrix for you to match your pricing tiers to our pricing groups.
- If selected, all web sales will be posted to Unleashed within minutes of an item being ordered.
- Automatic synchronisation of stock levels, prices and other configurable elements, will only occur if you are have a live/paying status website and are paying the fee to use our required plugin.
- You can manually sync the quantities and other information via the appropriate buttons on the API screen. Please note that large databases may be paginated requiring several clicks to get a full sync.
Watch a 4 minute video - Setup Unleashed Integration.
To use the Unleashed API, there is a fee. Please login to the CMS to see this fee in your own CCY.