Our prices are low, and the expectation is our customers will do most things for themselves. However, there are always times when you need a little more help. We take a look at what that might cost you.
Examples of things we do for free
- Update accounts or domain name contact details. Provide UDAI / Auth Code.
- Provide quotes for design work
- Accounts history query
- Fix any errors/bugs in the content management system or shopping cart functionality.
- Indicate the availability or location of a specific function or option within our content management system
- Confirm that a POP3/IMAP account is active by testing the webmail interface
- Investigate and resolve domain name server issues (for websites hosted by us)
Small jobs cost $30 (per 15 minutes)
- 15 minutes to provide step by step instructions
- Make a minor text edit to your website
- Upload a photo in the right format, resolution and size.
- Configure any option or setting that you could have done yourself.
- Verification method for google
- Google Analytics Setup
- DNS settings for 3rd party web hosting or email service..
- Email mailbox setup and instructions to configure 1 device.
- Investigation of a bug or issue, that is not a bug but was actually due to a customer mis configuration.
- Minor styling tweaks, fix browser compatibility issue
- Duplicate website
- 15 minutes training over the phone on any topic.
Medium Sized Jobs cost: $100 fee (eg per hour)
- 1 hour training on any topic you like (design, SEO, ecommerce features, POS)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) of 1 key phrase, or 1 hours training on SEO
- CSV File import (Product list, customer/member list, vouchers, etc)
- Investigate a complex issue that is not a bug
- Provide a quote for a feature request involving programming work
- Configure our system for use with an existing API such as Vend, Xero or Unleashed, Fastway couriers.
- Setup Google Apps Email, and instructions about using Google Apps.
- Upload a CD of photos, import them into a gallery or shopping cart.