Our website builder includes everything you need, to build your website and start selling online.
Accept customer orders online, or make your xero inventory items available for purchase via your website.
It’s fast and it's easy - just choose a template, add your products and begin selling online.
Website World and Xero – making eCommerce simple
Automated accounting for online retailers.
- Manage your inventory in Xero, or in our catalogue manager.
- Inventory optionally synced between Xero and Website World.
- Online sales imported automatically into Xero.
- New contacts automatically created in Xero.
- All contact data optionally synced in both directions.
- Optional client login to repeat past purchases and access special pricing.
- Payment status of shopping cart updated when invoice marked as paid in Xero.
Easy customer checkout
The Website World shopping cart checkout processes are easy for customers to use, and secure. Your customers can place orders quickly and with confidence.
- Guest checkouts easy, with optional client login
- Freight and Tax calculated.
- Full discounting and vouchers engine included
- Multiple currency support
- Multiple payment methods supported, including Laybuy and Oxipay
- Loyalty points program option
- Secure SSL certificates over the whole website
- Customers can login to repeat purchase
Sending Email Newsletters to your Xero Clients
- After syncing your Xero clients into your website, you can then send newsletters to your customers.
- Use the bulk mailer to send each client a unique login automatically.
- Customers (Contacts) can login for special pricing, and repeat past orders.
Optional Point Of Sale (POS)
- Our point of sale system is bundled for free with all hosting plans.
- Using any touch screen device, or internet connected computer to post transactions, with full access to clients, discounts, vouchers and loyalty points.
Integrated with Courier Companies
- Our shopping cart is integrated with several courier companies, to make it easier to print labels and notify customers of their tracking number and estimated delivery time.
Full featured shopping cart integration with Xero
- Post invoices directly to your Xero drafts folder
- Optionally filter invoice syncing by payment method, eg Trade customers synced, others batched as cash sales.
- Update your contact list in Xero, and download new contacts into your bulk mailer list.
- Code all purchases (including international) to a custom account code
- Code all freight to a custom account code
- Code all credit card service fees to a custom account code (with zero tax)
- Each product can optionally have a unique sales account code.
- Calculate an adjustment for GST/VAT & sales tax variation between line item and total order value
- Manage your accounting needs in the cloud, do your GST returns and share your accounts with your accountant and book keeper
- Receive draft invoices directly from our shopping cart.
- New Items created in Xero automatically as new products are sold.
- All inventory items optionally synced in both directions.
- Optional setting to manage website stock counts using Xero item counts, or manage your inventory with our catalogue manager.
- Products in your website updated with pricing and item counts out of Xero.
- Reconcile your paypal accounts and payments for multi currency orders
- Invoices marked PAID in xero will be marked PAID in website builder
Our website builder shopping cart integrates directly with Xero. There is a fee for using this plugin to integrate with Xero. Please login to the CMS to see this fee in your own CCY.
CREATE YOUR WEBSITE / SHOP - FREE TRIAL
Xero is an easy to use but powerful online accounting system that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- Xero provides a view of financial information in real-time. There’s no need to buy expensive software and install upgrades. Xero is available on your PC or Mac in the office, at home or on popular mobile devices – anywhere, anytime.
- Xero automatically imports your bank statements daily so you can keep abreast of your cashflow. Xero has a full suite of accounting features such as invoicing, payables, expense claims, GST/VAT/BAS, tax returns, reporting and much more.
- The beauty of Xero is you can invite a number of trusted people such as your accountants, to collaborate online, eliminating cumbersome transfer of data that can be corrupted or is out-of-date.
- Find out more or try Xero accounting software for free.
How to Integrate Xero and Web Widgets Free Website Builder
- Login to website builder, or create a new trial webspace/shop.
- Once logged in, hover over shopping tab in the top menu and a drop down will appear.
- In the drop down under the setup column select "Accounting API"
- Then select "Xero Accounting System Integration Setup"
- Customise any special account codes, and stock syncronisation method. Then click Enable Xero.
- You will then need to link and authorise you Xero Account Click the "Authorise Xero Account" link
- You’ll need to obtain your authorization code from Xero. Click on the respective Link
- In the popup window, Login to Xero
- If you have more than 1 company, select the Company to connect.
- Copy the verfiy code
- Close the popup window, and paste the verification code into the box provided. Then click Authorise.
- Integration is complete, all your invoices will now be found in the draft invoices folder.
If you need assistance during the integration for any reason, there is a compulsory cost for support from us.
Sample Configuration Screen