Some of the advanced eCommerce features you may want to use within your website include:
- accepting payments from customers - you will need to decide how you want your customers to pay for the products they purchase from your website. Bank deposit is very common option many merchants use, but there are other payment gateway solutions that your website's shopping cart will integrate with, such as Stripe and Laybuy. You can find out more about these solutions on our Payment Gateways page.
- adding freight costs - unless you are offering free shipping or pick up, you will want to add freight or shipping costs to your customers' purchases. Website World has lots of different ways that you can calculate freight, including weight and volume, base fees, rural surchages and live pricing from your chosen courier company. Learn more about charging for freight on our Freight Calculator page.
- selling and redeeming gift vouchers - you are able to sell gift vouchers through your website. These can be digital only, where the customer recieves all the information they need via email, or you could send both a physical and a digital voucher. Learn more about selling vouchers on our Vouchers page.
- offering discounts and promotions - there are lots of ways you can offer customers discounts or promotions on your website. You can have a percentage discount off every product, specific products or specific categories. You can offer free postage for orders over a set value, buy two and get one free or even spend $ and get a certain discount. Learn more about this on our DIscounts and Promotions page.
- using a point of sale system - your eCommerce site has an integrated POS system, which can be used by you at a market, in a showroom or taking orders by phone. Learn more about this on our Point of Sale System page.
- offering a rewards point loyalty scheme - you can offer your customers rewards loyalty points, encouraging repeat business and referrals. Points are earned on each purchase, and can be redeemed when they have collected enough. Find out more on our Shopping Cart Rewards Points Loyalty Scheme page.
- integrating with 3rd party applications - we have over 50 different plugins, partners and API integrations you can use with your Website World store, including accounting software, courier companies and inventory software. Find out more on our Partner Integrations page.
- offering VIP or wholesale pricing - you can use your website to sell to both retail and wholesale customers. You could also use it to offer VIP or targeted discount pricing. With eight different pricing tiers that require login details to access, you can allocate different groups to different price levels. Only authorised users will see their allocated prices. You can find out more on our Wholesale, Trade, Product Pricing and Customer Management page.